Finance as a Service
Specifically for Nonprofits
Bookr provides the product, processes, and people to seamlessly provide enterprise-grade accounting and finance support to your organization.
Complicated billing on government contracts?
Overwhelmed by your budgeting process?
We got you.
We specialize in creating frictionless processes that rely heavily on automation and proprietary technology to ensure total transparency across your Organization. We implement processes to optimize cash flow, position for growth, and help demonstrate your impact and stewardship to funders, stakeholders, and your team.
What we do
Prepare robust monthly financial packages
Process & record daily transactions
Invoice grants and other funding sources
Prepare program and organizational-level budgets
Implement internal controls
Automate AP / payments processes
Perform monthly close cycle
Fulfill auditor requests
Automate expense reimbursement processes
Scenario analysis (hiring impacts, optimization opportunities, etc.)
Liaise with your development department
Attend finance committee & board meetings
Build bespoke anaytics to help you manage cash flow, accumulate reserves, and position for sustainability.
Build Impact Reports
see the full features list
- Brainstorm integrations
- Gather data and assess reporting architecture
- Articulate core specifications, features, functionalities and data flows to meet organizational needs
- Implement integrations
- Build workflow automations
- Author policies and document internal controls
- Optimize integrations
- Refine automations
- Design and test reporting packages (KPIs, program budgets, etc.)
- Implement monthly close cycle
- Deliver reporting packages, budgets, impact reports, monitor program budgets & review with Management.
- Elaborate core specifications, features, functionalities and data flow to meet the needs
Get in touch
Send us a message and we'll be in touch!
2099 Mt. Diablo Blvd. Ste 201, Walnut Creek, CA
+1 (925) 663-0809
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.