- Responsible for maintaining, implementing and interpreting financial reporting through proprietary accounting tools and software.
- Responsible for the day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, and financial reporting.
- Undertake reconciliations, accruals, periodic financial close, financial modeling, analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
- Insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to customer to drive business results.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
Skills Required – Must Have’s
- At Least 3-5 years of experience performing accounting and analytics of mid-size enterprise(s).
- Working knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Experience in using one or more of the following accounting applications – QuickBooks, Xero, Sage, Tally, etc.
- Familiarity with data query/data management tools (Access, SQL, Business Objects).
- Self-starter with the ability to function well working across different time-zones.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting remotely with senior corporate and/or end-customer.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- Possess one or more professional certification(s) or on track to complete one – CA, CFA, CWA, CPA etc.